skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jacob Wheeler Fachini
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Until I get the hang of this I am just going to randomly put pics and videos of Jacob.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jacob Fachini
I am Jacob Wheeler Fachini. Born to Amy Michele Fachini on December 29, 2007! I weigh 7 pounds and 9.9 ounces and am 19 inches long! Healthy and happy to me in my mother's arms.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(8)
▼
November
(8)
has there ever been a baby this cute?
This is a before shot of my house...
This is a after video of my house...I am mumbling ...
My little cowboy! Alana gave Jacob this rocking ho...
No title
No title
Until I get the hang of this I am just going to ra...
No title
►
2007
(3)
►
November
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment